The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Website, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Personal Information
When you sign up to become a Registered User, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, and Credentials. If you contact us, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. Registered Users may also provide identifiable information in the course of using the Website. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.” We do not collect any personal information from Visitors or Registered Users when they use the Website, unless they provide such information voluntarily.
- Billing Information.
- Transaction Information.
When Registered Users wish to make a purchase through the Website, they must provide us with certain information about the transaction they are seeking to execute. Such information is collectively called the “Transaction Information.”
- Other Information.
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as age, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Website you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
c. From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website may not function properly.
d. Third-Party Analytics
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Website, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Canopi marketing email. Registered Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGING MARKETING PROGRAM
Text Marketing & Notifications
By subscribing to text marketing notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages and shopping cart reminder messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchases. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply. More info view ToS. We determine cart abandonment by using a cookie and check whether the existing user has already opted in for text marketing. If you do not wish to be part of our service you can unsubscribe at any time by testing STOP, CANCEL, QUIT, END, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message received from us. You may get another text message confirming your unsubscribing from our service. You also agree that by sending an email, calling in, or sending any other means of opt out unsubscribe request or using words different than the ones presented above will not be reasonable means to unsubscribe you.
When you opt in for our service you may expect to get occasional texts concerning latest Text Alerts, Surveys, Welcome messages, Customer win-backs, Text Campaigns, Giveaways, Flash Sales, Upsells.
If your device does not support MMS we will deliver a SMS instead and strip the image. The opt out will also be delivered as a standard text message (SMS). Carriers (AT&T, T-mobile, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Rogers, MetroPCS, etc) are not responsible or liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
5706 17th Ave NW #17089
Seattle, WA 98117
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Transaction Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process orders for products and services; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Website and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- Canopi will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We may, from time to time, share and/or license Information to other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of such sharing.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Registered Users, and our products and services, we may analyze Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Canopi or others.
Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
If you are a resident of California you have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”). For more information about your rights under the CCPA, please visit our Notice to California Residents.
Canopi does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us